Photnoco replied

295 weeks ago

Flight Of The Intruder Download Movie Free > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

During the air war over Vietnam, a U.S. Navy A-6 Intruder bomber pilot schemes with a hardened veteran to make an unauthorized air strike on Hanoi.
After his bombardier is killed, Jake &quot;Cool Hand&quot; Grafton (<a href=">Brad Johnson)&#39;, a carrier-based Intruder pilot, questions the purpose of Navy bombing missions. He finds an ally for his cynicism in Virgil Cole, a bombardier on his third tour of duty, and together they ponder the notion of one unsanctioned mission &quot;downtown&quot;, to &quot;Sam City&quot; in North Vietnam.
It&#39;s 1972. The A-6 was the US Navy&#39;s medium attack bomber during the Vietnam conflict. It was called the Intruder. They fly low and alone over enemy airspace. Lt. Jake &#39;Cool Hand&#39; Grafton (Brad Johnson) loses his bombardier with a peasant rifle shot. He questions the course of the war. Frank Camparelli (Danny Glover) is his commander. Political considerations keep the zone around Hanoi and Haiphong from being bombed. Lt. Cmdr. Virgil &#39;Tiger&#39; Cole (Willem Dafoe) is a veteran flyer on his third tour newly arrived on the carrier. Jake meets Callie Joy (Rosanna Arquette) packing up for his bombardier&#39;s widow. Virgil is Jake&#39;s new co-pilot. Jake asks Virgil to bomb Hanoi. He relents after Boxman (Tom Sizemore) gets killed. He tells Jake about SAM city. <br/><br/>It&#39;s a bit of &#39;Top Gun&#39;, a bit of &#39;Road House&#39;, a bit of &#39;Animal House&#39; and a whole lot of pro-war militarism. The tone is a mess. The humor is broad low grade. The romance is stiff and melodramatic. Brad Johnson is not the best lead. He has limited range. The good news is the movie has Willem Dafoe and also Danny Glover. What works are the planes and the missions. The flying action is done well although the miniatures are a little obvious and the special effects aren&#39;t the best. However the first run in Hanoi is terrific like the Star Wars trench run. In fact, that&#39;s what is better than &#39;Top Gun&#39;. These are war actions with the characters getting shot at and killed. That makes those scenes more compelling.
Recommended viewing, especially for those who have not read the book. The flying scenes are great, with ferocious sound to match. While parts of the story will seem quite familiar, the raid on Hanoi is an unusual focal point of the film, and terrific. Danny Glover and Willem Dafoe have the best developed characters, but overall the acting is fine. The motivation of the different characters is quite interesting and adds to the excitement. Dialog varies from profound to hokey. The film is is recommended as one of the better Vietnam War movies. There is plenty of action, and &quot;Flight of the Intruder&quot; certainly exceeds expectations as entertainment. - MERK

Alpha Mike Foxtrot, AMF, is shorthand for &quot;Adios Mother *bleep*&quot;. Use your imagination to fill in the blank. Another more sanitized version is adios my friend.
a5c7b9f00b
Duelist movie hindi free downloadRaising Dion full movie in hindi 720pAwakening: Part 1 full movie in hindi 720p downloadShaft movie hindi free downloadCase File 43 'The House of Pie' full movie 720p downloadAwakening of Twin Blades full movie hd 1080pColombiana full movie kickass torrentFree Fire in hindi free downloadTurtles Take Time (and Space) full movie in hindi 720pEpisode 1.235 in hindi 720p

alyssalauren replied

182 weeks ago

Wow!! I am so excited to see such a thriller movie from here. Basically I am a fan of crime thriller movies. I really loved to watch such getplantbasedprotein.com movies rather than comedy. I want to see lots of movies in that category. Looking here for more updates.
Please log in to post a reply.